Thought I would post this little Top Ten list. It’s always topical and pretty funny… If you ignore how insulting and condescending the statements actually are.
Married people are the worst!!
Originally posted on Our Single Purpose:
- You don’t want to be alone forever, do you?
- You just can’t understand patience and responsibility until you’re married.
- You’ll find him when you stop looking (which, ironically, is sometimes followed by #4).
- Why don’t you try online dating? My neighbor’s daughter’s best friend’s niece met her husband online, and he’s hot!
- Don’t you want to be married?
- Be sure you get close to the front when the bride tosses the bouquet! You need all the help you can get!
- Your parents need grandchildren.
- How many times have you been a bridesmaid now?
- Have you tried praying for a husband?
- Married woman: I know how you feel. For years I thought I would never find a husband, and then I met ____. Single woman: How old were you when you got married? Married woman: 22